How to Write Your Review
Steps to writing a book review:
- Visit the site you plan to post the review on.
Click here to review on Amazon.
Click here to review on Goodreads.
Click here to review on BookBub.
- Click on the book by Haley Rhoades you plan to review.
- Scroll to the review button.
Figure 1Amazon Review
Figure 2Goodreads Review
Figure 3BookBub Review
- Write what you as a reader would like to know about the book (usually no spoilers). Be honest. Authors love all 3, 4, and 5 star reviews. If your review is below a 3 star, consider contacting the author directly about your thoughts on the book. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Here are examples:
A quick read. Loved it! I couldn’t put it down. A must read. I can’t wait to read more from this author. I fell in love with the characters.
- Submit your review, and you are done. If you choose to, take a screenshot of your review or email a link for the review to the author. This is the best kind of reader feedback and authors LOVE it!!! (email@example.com)